Technical Lead Openings in Chennai and Dubai
Job location Dubai, Chennai
Experience – 7+ yrs
Notice Period – 30days
Industry – Information Technology & Services
Employment Type – Full-time
As a Technical Lead, you are responsible for the overall technical structure of systems and should have a passion for creating outstanding software and applications. You will act as technical Lead, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring that all technical aspects of projects run smoothly. You are expected to manage diverse technical teams in an agile organization.
- 4+ years of strong coding experience in programming languages like Java, J2EE, C#, Python, Big Data and AI etc.
- Experience in handling international client’s discussions and leading the large technology teams.
- Fluent business English and confidence in addressing various technical queries from clients.
- Must have experience to break down technical capabilities and features into user stories/tasks.
- Experience in containerized environment (Kubernetes, Dockers etc)
- Must have experience managing others developer and help them deliver.
- Micro services development, build and deployment experience with CICD build pipeline.
- 4+ years experience with frameworks like spring, hibernate, jpa and databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL and NoSQL.
- Experience using agile software development methodologies.
- Experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability.
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others.
- Knowledge of OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Experience using GIT and issue tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams is a plus.
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser-based applications.
- Ability to deal well with complex use cases and ambiguous problems.
- Proactive and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is must
- Experience in presales is must
- Valid passport is must to travel to international client location.
- Candidates local to Chennai are preferred