Arabic Business Analyst | Full time | Dubai
Job location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (On-site)
Experience – 7+ yrs
Notice Period – immediate Joiner
Industry – Information Technology & Services
Employment Type – Full-time
Mandatory: Arabic Writing skills mandatory. BRS to be written in Arabic. Health care industry experience is desirable.
- Create and maintain Business Requirement documentation, project scope, business rules, SOP, SRS, Use Cases, Data Flow and change controls. Should be Very good in documentation.
- Perform compliance analysis, requirement gathering, business and technical requirements and risk analysis.
- Develop and execute comprehensive task plans for projects/products.
- Gaining respect and creating a sense of confidence among IT and business end-users requires a business analyst to speak with confidence about business and technology and to demonstrate a strong technical aptitude.
- Good in developing wireframes using any tools of his/her comfort. Able to articulate requirements in a pictorial notation.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications. This is important to keep the clients satisfied as any delay in product/service delivery may either cause dissatisfaction to the client.
- Coordinate with the development team on getting the requirements done and assist on the smooth delivery.
- Track development progress and report to the stakeholders.
- Conduct Sprint Meetings with the team for planning and retrospection meeting at the end.
- Willingness to do Unit testing before delivery and prepare a confidential report on the delivery.
- Provide KT sessions to QA and ensure testing is done as per the requirements.
- Provide End User Demo for Stakeholders, UAT and take ownership for Delivery.
- Ability to distinguish between Change Request and New Feature and get justification from stakeholders accordingly.
- Prepare RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) to map requirements against testcases and prepare delivery report.
- Knowledge in IBM Maximo Application Development is highly preferred.
- Functional Requirements Development
- Technical Requirements Gathering
- Business Process Design / Re-Design
- Business Process Improvement
- Requirements Traceability Management
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Wire Frame design
- Client Management
- Unit Testing
- Bachelor degree in business, information technology or any related field
- Experience/Specialize in particular Technology/domain
- 5+ years of experience in the domain